Features and applications of Velvet fabric
1. What is Velvet fabric?
- Velvet fabric (according to the English name: Velvet fabric), is a soft, smooth and very silky material with good warmth retention. The identifying feature of this fabric is that it has a shiny, luxurious appearance, when it is held, it will feel heavier in the hand than many types of silk, linen, …
- The surface of velvet fabric is a collection of thick fibers arranged closely together. They are of equal length for a smooth, glossy and lustrous shine.
- In the past, weaving this fabric was very difficult, so it was expensive, and was used by the rich and the aristocracy. That’s why people often refer to velvet as a symbol of power and lavish wealth.
2. Applications of velvet fabric
- In the furniture industry: With its luxurious nature, velvet fabric is often used in spacious spaces such as villas, penthouses, or high-class apartments, … In home interiors, Velvet is used to make items such as: Velvet sofas, with a soft surface that will create a comfortable and smooth feeling for the homeowner to rest. With a shiny finish that creates a luxurious touch, the velvet sofa creates an elegant accent for the living room. Besides, there are: velvet pillows, curtains, blankets, ..
- In the fashion industry: In the past, velvet fabric was often used by mothers to make dresses and ao dai. Today, velvet has returned to the fashion industry and brings personality and increases the sweet charm of women through more modern outfits.
- In the backpack and bag industry: Velvet bags always bring a high shine, highlighting other details of the bag. Depending on the needs and purposes of ordering velvet bags, the Vietnamese Backpacks and Handbags factory will design appropriate designs as required.
- Nhiều ứng dựng cho ngành nghề khác sẽ được khám phá bởi quí khách hàng.
- Thoải mái thảo luận với nhân viên tư vấn của chúng tôi qua live chat, gọi trực tiếp hoặc qua email!